Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Reunion

Today I sent E-mails to my family to try and schedule a family reunion before it is time to relocate . Everyone has busy schedules, so I decided that since it is important to plan the time will in advance, I just wrote E-mails trying to find a date and time for us all to connect.

As families get larger, it is tough to carve out time for us all to connect, Nevertheless, since I feel it is very imporatant to stay connected, and since we so enjoy times together, now is the time to plan a Family Reunion.

Fancy Nancy Says: Families need to carve out the time to connect. It is fun and important.

1 comment:

  1. I Love Family Reunions...I'm in!!!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.