Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Adjusting to New Schedule

This past week I was surprised to learn that two of my jobs no longer existed. It was good to find this out now, since the teaching season begins in January. In teaching part-time you can never count on the programs running.

As a result, I contacted the park where I work and put in two writing programs starting in Jan. They give me a room and I never know  who will show up, but I go to other activities there if there are no students. I am offering a new program called Write Yourself the Right Size. After the holidays, some will need this program. It never hurts for me to do it as well.

Fancy Nancy Says: Reinventing yourself at any age is a plus!

2 comments:

  1. Go Fancy Nancy,
    You are Creative...
    You are Resourceful...
    You are my Inspirational Role Model.

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Lynn says and more!
    Fancy Nancy, are you working on a new Snippets?
    I hope you're not too busy to do it.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.