Sunday, June 2, 2013

Birthday Time is Fun

I spent the morning on aol trying to get my computer to work properly. This was the third time this week that I contacted aol and it still has problems. I am considering getting rid of aol. I am not sure how to do it, so I think I will go to the computer company near me to see the details.

The evening was a fun dinner with my son and his wife. Lots of nice phone calls during the day, since today was my birthday.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy each day as if it was your bithday. Why not! Connect with family and friends for their birthday. People will be happy to hear from you. I was very happy to hear from many on Facebook. That is the plus of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.