Saturday, July 27, 2013

New European Blog Readers

Welcome to my new readers. Hope you enjoy my blog. Feel free to write a comment. Today the sun came out and the weather was lovely. The summer is going quickly. This week I will have dinner guests plus teaching and a few medical apptointments. It seems that as we get older the body parts need more attention. I asked the doctor to make me 25 again and he said if he could do that he would get the Nobel prize. We are all grateful to still be here. Life is a gift.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy each day, even if the body needs more attention. Be happy we are still here!

1 comment:

  1. Magic Wand....
    You're 25 again!!!

    Enjoy each day as you do so well.
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.