Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Typing again on a new site. Could not type on aol

Great , I can type on Gold Chrome. For some reason I could not longer type on aol. It does not make sense to me, but I am glad they found a way for me to type. Classes are nearly over and hoping to take a nice trip with my daughter. Started some physical therapy, but the therapist it too rough. Need to make some changes, perhaps a new therapist will work better for me.

Fancy Nancy Says: If  you are not happy with your treatment plan, speak to the person in charge and make some changes. You are your best advocate.

2 comments:

  1. Google Chrome works great for me almost all the time.
    Glad you're back.
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a way to type your fascinating blog.

    Good luck with your PT...
    my Magic Healing Wand is waving for you.

    Can't wait for our Ottowa trip....
    I always love our time together!!!

    Love you lots and lots and lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.