Sunday, September 15, 2013

Goodbye Ca.

I have to use a different site to print on my computer . Otherwise, my computer will not let me type on my blog. I am recuperating from my Ca. trip. I am still black and blue from an accident and I do ache. I was lucky that it is my right side, since I have an implant on my left side and that would have been a big problem. I guess you have to be lucky even in an accident.

Fancy Nancy Says: Life is a roller coaster and sometimes it is very rocky.Time does help to heal the body and the mind. I am not rushing back to Ca.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think I would like more excitement in my life. When that happens, I'll think of you and all your mishaps and realize my quiet life is just fine, thank you.
    Tie a knot in the end of your rope and hang on!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.