Monday, May 5, 2014

Medical Day

Trying to finish up medical apts. before we leave next week. We had a nice weekend with plans on two nights. Today I was happy to finish writing a special book for my son. I had been working on it for a while, and since he does not like clothes for a gift, I thougt I would write him a book about himself. The book is not long, but it recalls for him some of his speical gifts that he has. I hope he will enjoy reading it.

Fancy Nancy Says: Gifts that relect some feeling are special. People remeber them.

1 comment:

  1. Your books are the best gifts.
    They are treasures!
    Happy Early Mom's Day.

    I love you so much EVERY DAY!!!!

    Safe Journey...
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.