Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nice Early Birthday Day

Today I handled several things. I made an arrangement to barter my refiregerator for some massages. I had ordered a new one. Then my massage therapist showed me the house I had to find to tomorrow afternoon. It was tucked into a road that had a rope cutting off entry. Next we had a nice theatre afternoon and saw a musical. Tomorrow is my actual birhtday and I got lots of nice E-mails. Many thanks in advance to all. It is always fun to connect.

Fancy Nancy Says: Getting older can include getting better.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Miss Nancy! I hope you have the beautiful weather we had here today. (even though I remember wearing sweaters in R.I. at 4th of July cookouts!)
    I wonder what musical you saw. I love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful birthday messages. I appreciate hearing from you. Fondly, Fancy Nancy

      Delete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.