Monday, February 6, 2012

Dental Visit , Seminar, and No Class

The morning dental visit led to two fillings. My dentist is good, but not inexpensive. My teeth are literally my jewels. I have no diamonds, my diamonds are my teeth.

Next a short seminar and a good salmon lunch. On to give one student my book review. He was not too happy to learn that I did not think his few pages of writing would work to get the book published. I had to be honest, he wanted my opinion.

Next, a trip to the market, and then a wonderful nap. I do love my naps.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy an afternoon nap and when you wake up , you will feel like it is a new day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    I love your "Nap" advice.
    Fresh starts are wonderful.

    Hope you have a terrific week.

    Love you and miss you,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you're valuing your teeth as you would diamonds. That way, you'll surely take care of them. How's the seminar and the market day? That looked super tiring, I hope you took advantage of breaks to catch a nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some moms and dads think they will be able to save money by postponing a child’s first dental visit. However, research has shown that this strategy generally backfires. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.