Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Group Will Meet in March

My new group has three couples, and another couple is interested for next season. At most I only want 5 couples.

Today I had lunch at an Assisted Living facility near me. The lunch was good, but when I saw the rooms the ceilings were do low, I felt claustrophobic. The prices were high and the ceilings were low. Not for me. The lunch was okay and I thought I might ask to do some programs there. I met the activities director and she did not sound really interested. She wanted more music programs, not writing.

Fancy Nancy Says: It never hurts to ask. You never know the answer until you ask.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    I admire your initiative in starting new groups!
    You have some skills that are worth emulating!

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Enjoy the delightful Florida weather!

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.