Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun Lunch , A swim, and A Class

Today I had a fun lunch with my wonderful daughter. I really enjoy the time we spend together. In the morning I saw a movie about the artists from Spain and then an exercise class and a swim. A hot fun day. I have to retake a real estate exam. I now know how my students feel when they used to take tests. Most of my present students are seniors aged 70 and up. I tell them all they have an A plus before they begin. Why not!

Fancy Nancy Says: All seniors in my classes can have A plus . My students are 70 and up.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE OUR WEEKLY LUNCH GET-TOGETHERS.
    YOU ARE DEFINITELY AN A+ MOM!

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
    NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.