Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nice Lunch with Lynn

A fun lunch with Lynn . Then when I got home I discovered Marty had a knee problem so we spent the afternoon trying to get exrays and medical advice. We are still working on that. Life is a roller coaster for sure.

The library hired me for another writing program so I was happy about that. I am going to start working on selling my Florida condo. If any of you know of someone interested in buying in Florida, send me a note and I will give you all the details.


Fancy Nancy Says: Every day is a new adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I Love our lunches!

    Hope Marty's knee feels better ASAP.

    Have a super weekend,

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.