Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fun Getting Published

My letter to the editor was published and it was fun to get some comments. I still don't know if my absentee ballot will count? I would probably have to contact the election board in Florida. Taught arthritis classs today, I am a bit stiff from the class. Went to the Science Museum in Boston. Interesting, Some exhibits that in in the Syracuse Museum are missing in the Boston museum. No sample planes to fly, no rockets to ride, but they do that the space equipment to view.

Fancy Nancy Says: Getting ready to relocate.

1 comment:

  1. Loved going to the Syracuse Science Museum with you.
    Love our mother-daughter annual get-aways.
    Most of all...

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.