Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Letter Was Published

Guess what! My letter to the editor was just published. It was in the Prov. Journal . I talked about the fact that my absentee ballot was damaged and I wondered if it would be counted in the elction. The editor gave it a new title, " Not quite a hanging chad". It is fun to see your writing can get pubished. Try writing a letter to the editor of your newspaper. See what happens. . Make your letter short and sweet.

Fancy Nancy Says: Write what you feel and say it clearly. Good luck writing.

1 comment:

  1. Felicidades!

    Congratulations!

    Kudos!

    Fancy Nancy-
    You are AWESOME!

    Love you and miss you lots and lots.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.