Friday, April 26, 2013

Fancy Nancy Did A Fun Program

Yesterday, I did a fun program at a senior independent living facility. I invited three authors  and I am an author as well. We all talked about the books we have written and how it makes sense for an author to write about what they know. My book is about hearing loss since I am deaf. The other three authors talked about their books as well. It was a huge success.

Then Fancy Nancy had a root canal done. She survived the procedure and came home to relax. She hopes they can save her tooth.

Fancy Nancy Says: Every day is a new adventure. You have to learn to roll with the punches.

1 comment:

  1. To Wonderful Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like a great authors program.
    You are inventive and resourceful!
    You have the most interesting life adventure.

    Have a super week!
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.