Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fancy Nancy Speaks up at the Bank

Fancy Nancy is not happy with the bank's investment dept. Since she is not a big customer they do not want to give her a local rep. Today I went to the bank to see if they would do something for me . I told them to work on it , otherwise I would move the account. I don't like moving since it is a nuisance, but for now let's see what they will do.


Fancy Nancy Says: You need to ask for what you need, otherwise you will never get it. There are lots of banks around, but moving is always a pain with investments accounts. Time will tell if they will find me a local rep. They want me to use someone far away. With hearing problems this  does not work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.