Thursday, May 23, 2013

Full Senior Center Day

There are some really good courses at the senior center. This morning was history, then exercise, and then current events. Tonight the library had a good history program on the area and last night a differnet library sponsored a cooking demo where 60 people got to sample the food. An amazing program. The food was delicious , so they tell me. Since I have to be careful with what I eat, I just watched the program. The cook used butter, sugar, and all the ingredients that I can no longer eat. Everyone said the food was great, but I did notice with an older senior audience, that many probably went home to take an antacid. So much for getting older.

Fancy Nancy Says: Lilvraries offer many free wonderful programs.  Try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.