Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life is like a Roller Coaster

My daughter Lynn often uses the statement life is like a rollercoaster. I think she is accurate. This week started out with some problems. I developed a cough, we are about to relocate, and I had to switch my investment account , since the brokers only want large accounts today.

We had lots of social plans, but they got canceled. I finally found a firm that would accept a smaller account, and I will give them a try. The cough is getting better, and the car is now packed and ready to go.

As we age our body parts do not always cooperated. We need more time to rest and recuperate. Yes, life has its ups and downs and the ups are more fun than the downs. The trick is to find the balance in life and not get overwhelmed by the highs and the lows.

Fancy Nancy says, Relax if you can , and the rest will follow!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better.
    It was wonderful to see you!

    Looking forward to seeing you next in R.I.

    Love you lots...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.