Saturday, May 1, 2010

Financial Institutions Have Major Problems

Yesterday my stockbroker told me that I might have to get another broker since her assistant is my only choice. Her assistant is not customer friendly and makes errors in my account. Evidently after being a cutomer for 25 years, my broker is willing to lose a good customer rather than find another assistant to help me. Not a good decision for me.

I have written to my broker and told her to send me the name of the manager. I have been through this stuff with UBS and when I was forced to move my account that wanted to charge me a transfer fee. I wrote to the Florida governor and got the fee back and afterwards UBS was sued for an illegal action. I have already told Merrill if I have to move my account to another firm, I should not have to pay a transfer fee.

It seems there is no longer any loyalty or accuracy in many of the financial institutions. What a pain. Time will tell , and I have to do some more homework. I already have another appointment on Monday to interview a different firm. One day at a time!

Fancy Nancy says, "Financial Institutions are Messed up and Have No Customer Loyalty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.