Friday, April 30, 2010

Making Changes in Life

Today I met with my stockbroker. I have used her for 25 years and I have liked her. My problem is she has an assistant who is not always accurate. I find at this time the assistant will no longer answer my questions. As a result my broker has suggested that she has no other assitant, and I should interview another broker. It seems she is willing to lose a customer rather than replace her inaccurate assitant.

I will do my homework to find an alternative. I will write to her manager to explain why I am forced to make a change. Sometimes life has surprises. Move on!

Fancy Nancy says, Document your complaints for future reference! Then you have some proof to protect yourself

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to Fancy Nancy...
    You possess 2 great qualities...
    resourcefulness and flexiblity.

    You continue to be an inpiration and a role model to me.

    Love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.