Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Bank Meeting with the President

I will be meeting with the President of another bank on Monday. My account was missing some money, so last Friday, I tried to get it corrected. I spent three hours and they said it was corrected, but I have not yet gotten the proof in an account statement.

As a result I have contacted the President of the bank and he will meet with me Monday morning to review my banking problems. At that time I will submit two proposals for programs I will suggest for the fall. I will want the bank to hire me to run these programs just like I have been hired by a different bank to run a luncheon on April 16th.

It seems that the banks need help and I feel that I can see their needs and create programs to solve their problems. I have worked in Rhode Island for many banks running speaking problems and training speakers for seminars. Now it is time to address the needs of some Florida banks. Time will tell!

Fancy Nancy is on to some New Career Goals! Bank on Her!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Good luck with your bank meeting.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.