Monday, April 12, 2010

Banking Appointment Was Very Productive

I had a 90 minute appointment with the bank President. It was excellent ! It gave me an opportunity to review what worked and what did not work in my 25 years of using this bank. The President has only been with the bank 10 years, so he needed to review some of the procedures that the banks uses. I shared with him a very simple monthly statement produced by a different bank in hopes that it would show him what I need for my accounts. The form I shared included all the details on only one page so that the customer would immediately know what is in the accounts with the bank. Hopefully, they will be able to produce something similar for the customer.

I just received a nice invitation to join the President and his wife for a dinner . I accepted. This is the first time that this bank has offered anything in 25 years. It seems that banks need to do something to show customer appreciation. I proposed three programs, and if they wish to hire me, I would run them. Time will tell.


Progress takes work and time. Today I made headway at the bank!

1 comment:

  1. GO FANCY NANCY...
    WAY TO HELP THE BANK WITH YOUR IDEAS TO IMPROVE THEIR "CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION."

    THE NICE DINNER INVITATION SOUNDS LIKE THE BANK PRESIDENT APPRECIATES YOUR GOOD IDEAS.

    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
    lOVE NOW AND ALWAYS,
    lYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.