Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank Goodness The Tooth is Gone!

I had an excellent surgeon remove my tooth in a new way for me. He used an IV and I was not awake during the extraction. When I woke up an hour later , the tooth was gone. Once the tooth was out the pain started to leave me as well.

I really liked having the IV since it was much easier on me. I will have to see if they do this in Rhode Island as well. Since I will need more surgery, I will to search for a Rhode Island dentist who does the same procedure .

Last night I was even able to go to a movie. A tooth problem can really interupt your activities. When you are in pain, all you want is relief. I am again a Happy Fancy Nancy.

Fancy Nancy says, Try to Find Pain Free Dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.