Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Today I went to enjoy a lovely church service at a church where I used to hold my writing classes. It is interesting to attend a service in a new location and enjoy the music , the flowers, and the choir. They have a magnificent organ in the church, and they also had an ensemble of horn players as part of the service.

The people were very friendly. I did not stay for the whole service, but I enjoyed what I saw. Today is a lovely Florida day. Marty is busy trying to clean out the patio, and perhaps later we will go down and have a drink at the beach. We don't go down there very often, but it is lovely to have it right nearby. This week I hope to file my taxes.

Facebook is fun. I just hear from Cesar who bought my first condo from me. He lives in Brazil, and he found me on Facebook. He had me tutor a lawyer friend who came to Naples. It was a fun job teaching him English.

Fancy Nancy Enjoys Easter and Likes Facebook as Well!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you wonderful Fancy Nancy!
    We had a nice weekend and it was fun getting together with Bev and Mitch and their kids and grandkids.

    Sounds like you have had an enjoyable few days as well with interesting activities (theater, easter, facebook re-connecting...)

    Looking forward to seeing you in May when you come visit.
    Enjoy this delightful, sun-filled Florida weather!
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.