Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Banks Need to Teach Staff to Work Together

Today I learned from a Rhode Island bank that they now are going to charge $15 service fee on checking accounts. Since I only have a small account, that does not make sense. I called them and they said I could have a free account over the phone. Then they said I had to fill out more papers and I could not do it over the phone. Finally, I faxed them to close the small account.

It seems the the staff does not always agree on the rules and they do not all work together. One person does not know what the other person is telling the customer. It pays to deal with the top person, and even then the rules are changing every day. It is no wonder that accounts have errors and the customer gets frustrated .

Fancy Nancy Thinks Banks Need Lots of Help to Solidify the Rules!

1 comment:

  1. Banks need a Fancy Nancy to improve their
    Communication and Public Relations skills!

    Have a great day Fancy Nancy,
    Love you lots-
    now and always...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.