Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Ready to Relocate

We only have a few weeks left before we relocate to Rhode Island. I have been trying to handle some business items. I find that you really have to keep your own good records since often the banks do make errors.

Yesterday I was at a different bank and when I asked for a total amount that I had in the bank, they gave me the wrong figures. Today I called them and checked with a different person, and it was correct.

This is the second Florida bank that was inaccurate. It seems that the representatives do not have the total figures for accounts online. Once they are required to add the amounts even with a calculator, they make errors. You , the customer have to then prove they are wrong. As a result , you become your best representative. You must have proof for them to correct your records.

Perhaps the banks should pay us for training their staff.

Fancy Nancy Sees a New Career Training Inaccurate Bankers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.