Friday, April 16, 2010

Women and Finance Program a Huge Success!

Today I presented the program I have been working on for the bank. There were 22 guests and 17 were women. The other 5 were bank representatives.

We had a delicious hot salmon lunch and then there were three speakers. I was one of the speakers. I talked on Long Term Health Care and why it makes sense for peace of mind. There were two other speakers and all the topics were focused on women and their special needs.

I was the moderator and I loved the job. I selected the guests, picked the menu, organized the program . The bank paid the bill for the delicious lunch and gifts for each guest. What a fun job this was.


Fancy Nancy Loves Doing Programs that Educate Guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.