Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Storm with Lots of Rain

Today we had thunderstorms with lots of rain. We were booked for a lunch meeting, but due to the downpour we called and cancelled. It finally cleared later in the afternoon, so we did some errands.

Tomorrow I will meet with the President of another bank that I use to discuss my account errors and a program I am proposing. Time will tell what happens.

Teaching is winding down. I only have one class in writing that ends April 28th. Then it is time to start to relocate to Rhode Island. It has been a busy season in Florida with teaching . I have enjoyed it, even though the weather this season has been rough. I was so busy I did not have time to notice the cold, rainy weather.

Fancy Nancy Has a Relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.