Monday, April 19, 2010

Tough Dental Day for Fancy Nancy

My tooth is killing me so today I saw two dentists, and I have an abcess in the tooth. Tomorrow I am booked for dental surgery. Not a fun time and I am on an antibiotic and advil for the pain.

My teeth has never been easy. They are been a problem all my life. I have tried to care for them , but it seems they are always a problem. Tomorrow the surgeon will operate and remove the bad tooth.

This is not fun for Fancy Nancy.

Fancy Nancy Has A Major Tooth Problem! Not Fun!

1 comment:

  1. it is informative post for human.This post publish new important news about dental.This post article is important and helpful for dental problem remove.Thanks a lot for share your great post.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.