Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Busy Day Today

Well thank goodness my taxes were completed today. I always feel like I graduated college or passed a course when they are filed. It is a job to get them done each year.

After finishing my taxes, I had a meeting with the bank for the seminar I will be running April 16th. I think it will be a hit and we hope to run more programs after this first one. It is nice to see an idea become a reality.

My student Alec finished his work today and my tutoring will end for now. I have enjoyed teaching him.

My computer was broken so after work I ran to the battery store and they had to give me another brand new battery since I just bought one two days ago.

By the time I got home it was 5pm and I was in need of a nice nap . Tonight I stayed home and caught up with paperwork and computer work.

The Florida weather is getting hotter, and I am cutting back on my work schedule so I can enjoy some swims, tennis ,and other fun activities.

Fancy Nancy Has a Busy Productive Day!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Thanks for sharing the lyrics to Julie Andrews Radio City Music Hall birthday benefit.I love her "clever wit and humor". Sounds like she is living a full, productive life just like you are!

    Glad your taxes are done.
    Here's to enjoying this delightful, sun-filled Florida weather!

    Miss you and love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.