Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Bank Proposals

Today I am meeting with 5th3rd bank to submit some bank proposals and transfer some accounts. Every bank has different terms, so you have to check out each account.

The weather is getting how now , and we are getting ready to go north. This has been a good season in Florida even though the winter was quite cold. Now we are getting real Florida weather.

Yesterday I visited the dentist and naturally there was more work to be done. I am my dentist's pension plan. When I go to Rhode Island I am already booked with the dentists up north.

We enjoyed a fun program last night at the Golden Apple Teacher's Awards. It was like the Academy Awards. The auditorium was filled.

Fancy Nancy says: Check out your bank charges. They are adding fees.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night at the "Golden Apple Teacher's Awards"!

    With your teaching creativity and resourcefulness--
    you deserve a "Golden Apple Award"!!

    Good luck with the bank and with your teeth.
    Happy pre-Mother's day to the BEST MOM I COULD EVER HAVE!!!
    CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU IN PERSON ON
    MAY 16TH!

    love you lots...now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.