Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Lovely Holiday Dinner

Fancy Nancy and Marty ran a wonderful holiday dinner at home. My friend from Rhode Island and her husband joined us and I also included my cousin. The food was wonderful and the conversation was fun.

I think the guests enjoyed the dinner and I know we both did as well.

We all thought about our kids, but we were happy to be together. All of our kids were doing their thing for the holiday. It is nice to friends when your kids are not around. Happy Holidays to everyone and enjoy good times.


Fancy Nancy is happy to have nice friends!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.
    You were with me for ours as I am
    SOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL FOR MY INCREDIBLE MOM!!!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.