Saturday, November 6, 2010

November is Birthday Month

November is fun birthday month for many members of my family. We just returned from California where we celebrated with Marty's family . He has a Nov. birthday next week. Next my wonderful Lynn has a Nov. birthday Nov. 10th. My nieces have Novemeber birthdays next week and then my grandson and sister have Novemeber birthdays as well.

Next Sat. I am running a 75th birthday party for Marty. We have friends and family coming to my house for lunch, fun and games. It is nice to enjoy happy times and celebrate the joys of the ones you love. Life has its ups and downs, so take time to share the fun times .


Fancy Nancy says: Enjoy and love your family and friends. They are Important!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Wise Words Indeed!
    Celebrating the special occassions with your loved ones is the best!

    We loved celebrating your special birthday with you this past summer.
    Happy Birthday to Marty.
    Can't wait to see you in Florida!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.