Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Getting Organized

We are back in Florida and the weather is great. I have been trying to swim each morning to strengthen my neck and back . Today I had a massage and the therapist say there is a good book about how your blood type can tell if you have arthritis. I have never heard of this, but she said to get the book and find out the foods that can help or harm the condition.

She was a doctor in Russia and has some interesting theories so I will check out the book.


Fancy Nancy says: You can always learn something new ! Listen!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Welcome back to sunny Florida!
    Sending healing thoughts for your neck and back.

    Best wishes to you and Marty for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    I am so thankful you are part of my life.
    You are my inspirational mentor!

    Love you so much..
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.