Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fancy Nancy Medical Day

Today I went to the skin doctor who did two biopsies on my face. I asked the doctor if I could swear while he was doing his work. He said it was okay. As a result when he injected my nose with a numbing agent, I expressed my thougths. I said, " Oh shit!". Well, I had not seen this skin doctor in 13 years, I had used others in the interim.

My hope is that the results will be okay. I will know next week. In any case, if they have to do more surgery, I am in the right place. This doctor has been doing his thing for many years. Maybe I will be lucky and I won't need more work. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy Says: There are times when it feels good to swear. Today was one of those times. Swearing is okay at times. Why not!

4 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    So glad you could vent at your medical procedure.
    Sometimes venting is "just what the Dr calls for!"

    Hope you get good results.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Regards: 英国整形

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently could not keep the site just before indicating that will when i genuinely liked your own highest high quality facts you offer to them? are going to be returning frequently in order to verify brand new articles. Regards: 英国瘦脸针

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful twine that their actually beneficial and impressive retain us all submitted along with fresh improvements. their was actually valuable. thanks a good deal. Regards: 伦敦整形医院

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.