Thursday, January 19, 2012

Interesting Day

Met a couple from Israel and spent several hours trying to help them with dentists names . My finance class had no students so I spent the time talking with this couple. Also booked several medical apts. with skin doctors and plastic surgeons. I have a skin issue that needs attention. I had previously visited several skin doctors who saw no problem . Then I had a biopsy done, and there is a problem. Now I have to handle the problem. The issue next is which doctor is best for some facial surgery due to the results of a biopsy. It seems that even when you go to doctors, they make mistakes.

Fancy Nancy Says: Believe in yourself, sometimes the doctors make mistakes.Trust your gut and get second opinions and even third opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Laser is one of well technology for new medical treatments. It is very fast and the best for good result. It increase better health and reduce disease directly from body.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.