Saturday, January 14, 2012

Working At the Chamber

I am using the computer at the Chamber since my blog has problems online with aol. I hope top learn how to do a quick restore. If I am unable to do it, then I have a wonderful student who will help me out. I love my teaching and other jobs because you meet lots of nice folks.


Fancy Nancy Says: I just met a family from Norway and they get both maternity and paternity leaves for 5 weeks. Shall we all move to Norway?? No it is too cold in the winter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy...
    Meeting more interesting folks from around the world.

    6 more days until our mother-daughter get-away.
    Wooohooo!

    Have a super week.
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.