Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reading My Post and Comments

I always enjoy when I read my blog the comments that some of you make. It is fun to hear from you and also see how many hits the site has. Right now there have been over 7,000 hits since I began to blog. It makes me happy to know that others are reading what Fancy Nancy has to say. Keep in touch and you want something special for the blog let me know. I am not good with pictures, but I can do fun research.

I am enjoying a new book right now and I love going to my local library and seeing what is on sale. They have a great room where they put all the discards , and I often buy them. It is a donation to the library and since I love all libraries, I am happy to support them as well.


Fancy Nancy Says: Libraries are wonderful places. They offer the public so many great things to read, see , and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.