Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Reorganized for May

In May we return to our northern home. Now it is time to clean out things , register the cars, get rid of things we don't need and scale down. The good part of relocation each year is it forces us to get rid of things we no longer use.

Today I met a lovely 20 year old girl at my exercise health club.
She wants to teach dancing so I asked her if she would want to meet with me once a week until I leave to teach me some of her dance steps. I will see what she will charge me. I did some dancing with her today, and tonight I am a bit sore. I guess she is in much better shape than I am. Oh well, maybe when I was 20 I was in better shape as well.

Fancy Nancy Says: Your body definitely changes as you age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.