Saturday, March 31, 2012

Morning Seminar and Afternoon Cleaning

This morning I attended a seminar at a fancy hotel. There were about 60 people there, and the lawyers who spoke were looking for customers . Their presentation was too complex for me, but it is always fun to visit this luxurious hotel.

I hope to send the handouts to my son in New York. Then I started to weed out books I no longer need. I will give them away to friends and to charity. I love to read, but my house does not have much room to store lots of books.

Fancy Nancy Says: Share your good books with others. They will enjoy reading them . Why not!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, keep those books circulating, especially the Erma Bombeck. She was always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.