Monday, March 12, 2012

Banks Now Have Identity Theft Insurance

Today the bank offered me a free insurance policy for identity theft. I will try it , nothing to lose. I am still working on the issue, but every day I do a little bit more.

Had new tires put on my car for safety reasons. We have a long ride up north, so I wanted to make sure my tires would hold out. I needed new tires.

Enjoyed a fun trip to our bargain shop at Good Will. Got some great books as well.

Fancy Nancy Says: You never know what you will find at Good Will.

2 comments:

  1. Love Good Will! But how do you find time to read with all your adventures?
    (A Reader's Life would love to know what Fancy Nancy reads.)
    The weather is in the 70's up north. If this keeps up, Florida will go out of business!
    Take care -

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Wonderful Fancy Nancy,
    You sound busy.
    As always, you maintain a positive attitude amidst lifes' frustrations.
    Movie Clubs meetings and second-hand store outings sound like fun activities.

    Have a terrific tomorrow!
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.