Saturday, March 10, 2012

When Shit Happends , Move On !

I had my social security number stolen. What a pain in the neck. The good news is I have tried to correct the problem and now I will start to get new jobs doing seminars on what you have to do. Since I have been working on the problem for quite a while, I know what has to be done.

Today I met with a bank to close an account and they are interested in my seminar called " How to Protect Yourself from Fraud and Scams". I shall be getting lots of new jobs since lots of folks will have the problem.

We have to move on when shit happens. Let it work for you.

Fancy Nancy Says: I now have a new career. Seminars on Fraud and Scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.