Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Full Day

Today after a morning meeting I was invited to a lovely luncheon in Naples from my high school. There were about 30 people from the area that attended and my neighbor in Naples was there as well. She is thinking of selling her place in Naples since it is getting to costly to run it.

Then on to the bank to learn how to use my new Identity Theft Insurance which the bank now gives free of charge. The problem is setting up the account. After 45 minutes , the girl at the bank has started to set it up.

We have not finished the job, but boy have I learned about Identity Theft. I will do seminars on it, since most folks have not idea what to do. I think I am on to my new career.

Fancy Nancy Says: When bad things happen, make them work for you.

1 comment:

  1. Go Fancy Nancy...
    You continually inspire me.
    You have a gift of making Lemonade from Lemons!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.