Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meeting Was Fun But Disappointting

I invited 5 couples to join me at my condo for a new group called Significant Other Solutions. I thought the idea was to share solutions for issues that we all deal with.

Out of the 5 couples only one arrived. Today many canceled and after the meeting I got an E-mail for one couple that left for up north. We had prepared a lovely table of food and not one thing was eaten.

The meeting with the one couples was interesting, but I am disappointed that with two of the new groups I have started, it is tough to get couples to show up or take a meeting.

I wonder sometimes if working isn't easier than doing volunteer projects.

Fancy Nancy Says: Even when you try something new, it does not always work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.