Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun Class and Tennis Party

Today I had a fun class. Only two students, but that is okay. Then I had some time do a little line dancing. The dancing class is next door to my teaching, so when the class is over, I can dance next door.

Next I went to the library and they have a wonderful room where they sell books they no longer want. The prices are great so I bought lot of books. I love to read and I donate the books after I have finished reading them.

At night we had a fun tennis party. I have hearing issues, so large groups all talking at once can be tough. I found a nice table and sat down with several ladies and that worked much better for my hearing needs.

Fancy Nancy Says: If you have special needs, try to accommodate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.