Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Wonderful Family Dinner

Yesterday we had a wonderful time seeing my family in Florida. It is so nice to have time together and the nice part was everyone was well and enjoying getting together. There were 7 of us at the Bonefish Grille. I had not seen some of them since last year.

Rebecca, my wonderful granddaughter was there with her boyfriend. She is doing a great job teaching youngsters. She has always had a job and she is a good worker. My daughter Lynn made a beautiful new book that was called Miss Lynn's Songs. She had hudreds of songs in her new book. I suggested that she publish it.

I am lucky to have such a nice family. Happy Holidays to all. Fancy Nancy

1 comment:

  1. To My Incredible Mom...
    It was wonderful seeing you at our Bonefish Grill get-together.
    Right back at you...
    Each and every day I know how lucky I am that you are my AWESOME mom!!!

    Cyberhugs and Love to you...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.