Monday, July 23, 2012

Dental Day

I keep the dentists in business. I have my teeth cleaned every 6 weeks. Today I had an apt. with a new hygienst that I had not used . This was my first and Last apt. with her. She missed her callling. She should be working in a butcher shop. Before the cleaning was done, after painful work, I said: My cleaning is over. I am out of here. I told the dentist that I would never use her again, and even thought the dentist is a former neighbor and good surgeon, I told him she is not for me.

I booked a different gal for an Oct. apt. and if that does not work, I will not use them for cleanings. In Naples I have a wonderful hygienist who does great work with no pain.

Fancy Nancy Says: When they are out to kill you, GET OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.