Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Time to Start Writing Another Snipetts Book

I have not been doing my one page writing lately, but I think it is time since there is always something fun to share.  For esample, I could write about my new car key that cost $159 not like the old keys that were $3 for a duplicate. Boy have times changed. I have a nice writing group and we all did some in class writing. The results were excellent. Writing and sharing the result is a fun class time.

Fancy Nancy Says: Writing is a wonderful emotionl release. Try it!

2 comments:

  1. I guess you and I are night owls tonight, Miss Nancy.
    I'm ready to read some more Snippets adventures. And I cannot believe the cost of that car key. I think we will keep our old van.
    Now get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY FANCY NANCY!!!

    SNIPPET BOOKS ARE THE BEST!!!

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
    NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.