Wednesday, July 4, 2012

That Is Not Me!


Yesterday I resigned from a volunteer job. I was told that if anyone asked a question, I could not give my real opinion. As a Professor this did not sit well with me. I wrote my letter of resignation . In summary my reason for resigning was " Those rules are not for me". I do not like to have my thoughts and words censored. I need to feel comfortable in a place where my skills are valued.

As a result, I am learning that sometimes volunteering is tougher than taking paid employment. In any case, I made my decision and I am comfortable with what I did.

Fancy Nancy Says: You have to feel happy and comforatlbe with your work. Don't let anyone try to intimidate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.