Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fancy Nancy Finds Legal Errors

Recently I started to review some documents a lawyer wrote for me in the past. I just noted there were errors and some documents that I paid for were missing.

I have written to the lawyer to correct these errors , since the bill was paid several years ago. The lesson I am learning is keep you paid legal bills as receipts. I have asked the lawyer to send me the name of the compliance officer of the firm. This usually sets a fire under the lawyer to respond and do something. If all else fails, one can always contact the American Bar Assoc.

Lawyers are supposed to be accurate and represent their clients. Unfortunately, they like the stockbrokers only want the big cases, with the big money!

Fancy Nancy Says: Save your paid legal bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.